Mr. Karanam Bharadwaj being involved in music at a very young age pursued his passion by joining in Sri Sathya Sai Mirpuri college of Music. Having Mr. Karanam Subba Rao, great musician, song composer, music director as his father, Mr.K. Bharadwaj has started his veena training under the guidance of Madam Padma Krishna Murthi and Mr.Pudukotai R.Krishnamurthi teacher who is known as the Veena expert in India. He was awarded as the best student for Veena continuously for six years. Mr. K. Bharadwaj has started to perform his Veena recital at the second year of his music education. He has given more than 50 programmes at Prasanthi Nilayam, in the divine presence of Bagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. Mr.K. Bharadwaj has completed his courses in Veena and Vocal, in the year of 2008. He is also experienced in performing at the digital audio recording studio.
2018-Present: Sound Engineer specialist in Sound Designing
- Record and mix 16tracks to produce Carnatic and lite music audio CD
- Produce and mix for local musical artists
- Test and compare mic pre-amps and microphones, export files for the sound team to listen/compare
- Setup mics for drums, horn section and vocalists
- Assisted with sound system design for a youth group meeting
2009-2012: Veena teacher, Sangeetha Swara Laya, Malaysia
- Cultivated the musical mindset ‘Sangeetha Swara Laya’, Malaysia as a Head of Melody Departments
- Generated 200 music degree graduates within 2 years
- Participated in international programs
2006-2007: Veena and vocal teacher, Sri Sathya Sai Mirpuri College of music at Prasanthi Nilayam
- I have given more than 50 programs at prasanthinilayam, in the divine presence of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.